the WWW. Internship Experience
WOMEN WITH WOMEN, PERIOD (WWW.) IS ON THE LOOK-OUT FOR YOUNG, PASSIONATE GIRLS IN METRO-DETROIT WHO WANT TO BE A PART OF A TRANSFORMATIVE INTERNSHIP EXPERIENCE, while building their professional skills.
IF YOU THINK YOU'RE THE RIGHT GIRL, READ BELOW.
HOW TO APPLY + What to expect
1- now: learn more about each position by reading their descriptions below
2- by july 15th: dm @womenwithwomen with
your favorite women empowerment quote and what it means to you
the position(s) for which you would like to be considered
3- by July 31st: join the shai girls for at least one SHAI series coffee chat
4- first week of august: we will reach out to schedule a coffee date/behavioral interview
5- mid august: selection, onboarding/orientation project
MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS COORDINATOR
do you have a passion for social media and marketing? are you always on your phone and e-mail? do you like to get people excited about upcoming events and happenings? well you're in luck! we are looking for a young woman who is committed to building her communication and marketing skills while ensuring she proudly represents www.'s values in all that she does.
- manage our instagram page, pre-schedule posts and ensure they adhere to our current layout, post to ig story daily
- manage womenwithwomenperiod's gmail account: send out e-mail updates to subscribers, respond to inquiries in a timely manner, use proper e-mail etiquette at all times
- create flyers for all events under www. (including but not limited to the SHAI series) using our pre-made template
- update our website and ig page with relevant info (including but not limited to our bi-weekly shai series rsvp form)
- preferred: proficient in instagram and gmail
do you love event planning, that is overseeing all parts of the planning process from ideation to execution? are you meticulous and detail oriented to a fault? are you the go-to person for surprise birthdays, game nights, or even wedding planning? well you're in luck! we are looking for a young woman who is committed to building her program coordinating skills while ensuring she proudly represents www.'s values in all that she does.
- manage our shai series rsvp page, keeping track of numbers and capping forms when spots fill up
- decide on the shai series bi-weekly "hot-topic" based on feedback from the previous coffee chat
- recruit at least 3 metro-detroit women to attend each bi-weekly coffee chat
- assign a facilitator for each chat and ensure that she is prepared with the week's hot topic
- preferred: attend all coffee chats and arrive 30 minutes before each event
if either (or both) of these positions sound like you, DM us.
we would love for you to help us expand our healing spaces, but most importantly, we want this internship experience to be an instrumental part of your personal, professional and spiritual growth.
in true www. fashion, we think women with women make a great team.
the www. team