the WWW. Internship Experience
WOMEN WITH WOMEN, PERIOD (WWW.) IS ON THE LOOK-OUT FOR A YOUNG, PASSIONATE WOMAN WHO WANTs TO BE A PART OF A TRANSFORMATIVE paid INTERNSHIP EXPERIENCE.
IF YOU THINK YOU'RE THE RIGHT GIRL, READ BELOW.
HOW TO APPLY + What to expect
1- now: learn more about the position by reading its description below
2- if you are interested, dm @womenwithwomen with
your favorite empowerment quote and what it means to you
3- round 1: join the shai girls for at least one SHAI series coffee chat
4- round 2: we will follow up to schedule a coffee date/behavioral interview
5- final round: selection, onboarding/orientation project
MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS COORDINATOR
do you have a passion for social media and marketing? are you always on your phone and e-mail? do you like to get people excited about upcoming events and happenings? well you're in luck! we are looking for a young woman who is committed to building her communication and marketing skills while ensuring she proudly represents www.'s values in all that she does.
- manage our instagram page, pre-schedule posts and ensure they adhere to our current layout, post to ig story daily
- manage womenwithwomenperiod's gmail account: send out e-mail updates to subscribers, respond to inquiries in a timely manner, use proper e-mail etiquette at all times
- create flyers for all events under www. (including but not limited to the SHAI series) using our pre-made template
- update our website and ig page with relevant info (including but not limited to our bi-weekly shai series rsvp form)
- manage our shai series rsvp page, keeping track of numbers and capping forms when spots fill up
- manage communications with facilitators and ensure that she is prepared with the week's hot topic
- preferred: proficient in instagram and gmail
WHAT TO EXPECT:
a 2-5 hour commitment per week
- professional development opportunities tailored to meet your needs
- generous compensation for your time and work
- access to a vast network of supportive and loving mentors
- connection to a movement that is transforming the dynamics of the metro-detroit community as we speak
if this position sounds like you, DM us.
we would love for you to help us expand our healing spaces, but most importantly, we want this internship experience to be an instrumental part of your personal, professional and spiritual growth.
in true www. fashion, we think women with women make a great team.
the www. team